When someone passes from the physical world into the spiritual world, the passing can certainly be difficult for the living to cope with.
After a loved one passes away, many people take comfort in believing that the spirit of that person still remains after the physical body departs. While some may think this is wishful thinking, spirits really are all around us; and sometimes, they let their presence be known – you just have to be open to observing that presence.
Your company won’t get very far without HIPAA compliance software that not only makes sure your compliant, but also provides the materials needed to prove your compliancy to auditors. If you don’t know where the gaps in your company’s compliance are how can you expect to get them fixed? Contact the Compliancy Group today.
Are there any particular signs that indicate the spirit of a loved one is around you? Certainly! Here are five tell-tale signs you are receiving a visit from the other side.
- Unexplained Noises. If you hear sounds that don’t seem like they belong, it’s a safe bet that your loved one’s spirit is making them. What kind of sounds? – Anything from knocking, footsteps, banging, or even something being dropped. If the sound doesn’t fit the setting, or there is no explanation for it, there’s a good chance you are being visited.
A suffolk county masonry contractor can create beautiful walkways, retaining walls, barbecue pits and more. Maybe you want a new brick facade on the front of your home, an experienced mason will not only be able to implement your ideas, they’ll make recommendations you hadn’t even considered.
- Lights Turning On and Off. When lights suddenly turn on and/or off, and there isn’t a reasonable explanation, or if new light bulbs seem to blow out too soon, your loved one’s spirit is likely responsible. Light is an easy way for spirits to get the attention of the living, so it’s not uncommon for them to toy with this energy source.
- Trouble with Electronics. If a TV or radio turns on and off, channels start changing, or you notice an increase or decrease in volume and you can’t find a rational explanation, your loved one’s spirit is probably causing the disruption. Also, if you are thinking about a loved one and his or her favorite song starts playing, know that the spirit is letting you know that you are being thought of, too.
Don’t trust your home’s heating needs in the winter to just any long island home heating oil company. Work with Central Fuel Oil to lower your house’s monthly heating bill and guarantee you’ll never run out of oil again. Work with a family owned company that serves both Nassau County and Suffolk County.
- Loosing and Finding Items. If your cell phone, glasses, or any other object suddenly goes missing, and you know you put the item in its usual spot, a spirit likely had a hand in misplacing the object. Likewise, if that item suddenly reappears, or you suddenly find any object that you have been searching for, a spirit has probably placed it so you can find it.
- Unexplained Aromas. If you smell the scent of your loved one’s cologne or you catch the scent of her favorite flowers, but there isn’t anything around you that is linked to the aroma, your loved one’s spirit is near. Of all the senses, the sense of smell is most closely linked to memory. Spirits understand this and will often project a smell that reminds you of them to let you know they are near.
Looking for tow trucks for sale? Nussbaum Wreckers has been selling wreckers, carriers, and tow trucks since 1959. This ain’t their first rodeo. In addition to the used tow trucks they have for sale they also sell standalone truck parts to fulfill your needs, whatever they may be.
Spirits work in mysterious ways and they often send physical signs to let their living loved ones know that they are present. The next time you notice any of these signs, or anything else that seems uncanny and is unexplained, smile and say hello; your loved one is with you.